Version 2.2.0. of the Drinkaware App is now available.
Download from the App Store or Google Play Now!
Get the free Drinkaware app by clicking on one of the buttons above! Android phone users visit Google Play, iPhone phone users visit the App Store.
Some of the many benefits are:
- An easy way to track the units and calories in your drinks
- An extensive database of alcohol brands for accurate tracking and a new search bar feature to help you find your drinks quickly with ease, now with even more of your regular brands
- Factual information about the health benefits of cutting down
- Support and motivation with regular and personalised feedback
- Cost tracking feature
- Calculate units and calories, review your drinking patterns over time, set your own goals and get support at the times and places where you need it the most.
New features in version 2.2.0
We’ve listened to the feedback of our app users and have been working hard to improve the app for everyone who uses it. Fantastic new features include:
- *NEW* Updated design – provides clearer feedback on your drinking with a simplified, more modern interface
- *NEW* Improved navigation – It’s easier than ever to track your drinks, set goals and access weak spots. All app features now available at a single touch of a button
- *NEW* MORE of your favourite drink brands added to our massive database making it easier than ever to track a drink with a simple
Cut back and feel better
Reducing your alcohol intake has a number of feel-good benefits. Redesigned and refreshed our easy-to-use app can help you understand the impact of your drinking, and provide support to help you to change your habits for the better.
Calculate units and calories, review your drinking patterns over time, set your own goals and get support at the times and places where you need it the most.
If you’re trying to make a change for the better, it’s important to acknowledge when you’re doing a good job. The Drinkaware app provides impartial, non-judgmental support and encouragement to help you keep track of your journey with a range of useful features:
- Pinpoint locations where you need extra help; from your local to your own home, we’ll be right there with you
- Set goals tailored to your existing drinking habits
- Get rewards for achieving your goals
- View your progress in terms of units or calories drunk
- Record and review your drinking over time. How are you doing compared to last week, or last month?
- In the supermarket or at your local? Calculate costs wherever you are - track your drinks and add their exact prices to accurately see how much money you’ve saved by cutting back
No-nonsense, easy interface
- Graphs, charts and other visual aids put the info you want at your fingertips
- Information is presented in real, easy to understand terms. Watch yourself cut down unit by unit, calorie by calorie, pound by pound
- Break information down week by week, day by day, to easily see how far you’ve come
Please note: this app does not currently link up with the MyDrinkaware online tool. There are plans to integrate these two tools in the future.