docx | 27.9 KB
Empowering. Knowledgeable. Approachable.
The three words we use to describe our character at Drinkaware.
Working with us
Our teams are friendly, professional and inclusive. Our Vision is to reduce alcohol-related harm by helping people make better choices about their drinking. Our Values say it all – we are driven to make a difference; we are led by the evidence; we are resourceful, and we work positively with others.
If you like the sound of us, then please read on and see what we offer our employees and what roles we are currently recruiting to.
Karen Tyrell – Drinkaware Chief Executive
What we offer
- Competitive salary package which includes a matched company pension contribution, life assurance cover and company sick pay
- Interest-free season ticket loan up to £5,000
- Excellent, modern, office environment and facilities, including air-conditioning, 2 minutes from Moorgate station
- An annual salary review
- A tailored induction programme for all new staff
- 36 days leave (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- A commitment to your professional development supported by a generous individual training budget
- A learning and well-being grant to fund a personal learning goal such as learning a new skill, attending dance classes or learning to paint
- A positive view of flexible working
- Regular one-to-one meetings and support from your line manager
- Team meetings, “lunch and learn events” and staff away days
- An Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 support with any of life’s issues
- An extra day off on your birthday if it falls on a normal working day
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse, friendly and committed team working to reduce alcohol misuse and alcohol related harm
- Access to Perkbox - employee perks and discounts scheme
How to apply for a role at Drinkaware
Check the current vacancies page for details of jobs we have available and to download an application pack.
Please send your application and equal opportunities monitoring form to email@example.com, remembering to put the relevant job title into the email subject header.
Alternatively, you can post your application to:
Recruitment, The Drinkaware Trust, Michael House, 35 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4SE.
All applicants must already be eligible to work in the UK. If you are called to interview, you may be asked to bring this evidence with you.
Please note that the information you provide throughout the application process will be used for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other party, and we’ll only keep applications on file for 6 months after the closing date.
By submitting your information you are:
- Giving your permission to Drinkaware to use your personal data for these purposes
- Declaring that the information submitted will be correct to the best of your knowledge and that you will not withhold any information which might reasonably be expected to affect your suitability for employment.