Street Crew is included in our Nightlife Crew safety scheme and train the trainer package. Street Crew is a half-day training for dedicated volunteers working on the streets at night.
Patrolling hotspots during nightlife, assisting people on getting home safely at the end of the night, offering vulnerable people a safe place, assisting with emergency services and overall promoting a positive environment. The training covers core valuable skills in communication and supporting people who have become vulnerable from drinking alcohol, and is broken down into three key elements:
- Creating a positive environment
- Identifying potentially negative situations
- Supporting people who have become vulnerable
Examples of areas Street Crew can cover are areas outside clubs, taxi ranks and fast-food restaurants.
Street Crew training comes as part of our Nightlife Crew package which also offers Club Crew, Festival Crew, Lead Crew and our Support Crew e-learning.
How will this benefit your community?
- Ensure the safety of your residents, tourists, visitors and students
- Reduce crime and blue light incidences
- Alleviate pressure on the emergency services
- Make sure people have a good time in your community and come back
- Show you’re a responsible council, BID or PCC
- Build a relationship with local businesses
- Improve conditions for residents
More about Nightlife Crew
Interested in Street Crew?
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7766 9900.