Work with us
We engage and work directly with both the alcohol industry and public sector bodies to tackle alcohol-related harms.
If you’re a current funder, partner or you’re interested in working with us; here you can learn about our finances, activities and impact.
- > Helped 9.3 million people who’ve visited our website
- > Improved our Drinkaware: Track and Calculate Units app for our 280k users, adding more popular drinks brands, support emails and a cost tracking feature
- > Trained 28 Drinkaware Crew hosts in 9 venues as a pilot to tackle vulnerability on a night-out
- > Achieved more than 7k downloads of our new free, PSHE Association accredited alcohol education resources for teachers
- > Joined forces with Tesco and Diageo to help shoppers learn more about their drinking in-store
Drinkaware: a look back on 2016
2016 was a fantastic year for Drinkaware; watch our video and learn about out record growth in funder support, website visits, campaign reach, ground-breaking segmentation research and innovative scheme to keep young people safe on a night out.
Become a Drinkaware funder
Every new funder will receive a Welcome Pack with details of their commitment and benefits.
If you’d like to become a funder or you’d like more information, please give us a call on 0207 7669900 or email email@example.com
Our current funders
Supported by Trade Associations
Drinkaware’s work is recognised and supported by the following Trade Associations.