Full time permanent role
Date of Job Description
Head of Account Management
Supporting the Business Development & Partnership team in stretching, developing and implementing our account plans across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This role works primarily with the Account Management sub-team and a variety of external clients including producers, on trade, off trade, student unions and major employers.
You will have a small partnership development income target which will support the wider team in delivering against strategic objectives and KPIs.
You will support the wider team where appropriate in events coordination as it relates to your account partners.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to deliver on partnership plans and individual income targets
- Stretch accounts where possible to amplify Drinkaware's reach, impact and visibility
- Maintain excellent collaborative working relationships with existing and potential partners
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Recruit & win new partners from the industry to support Drinkaware’s work
- Support the Head of Account Management on developing and delivering partnership activations.
- Provide monthly reports on the performance of your portfolio against KPIs and objectives.
- Follow up, support and action any potential new opportunities with funders or as directed by the SBDM
- Develop case studies from your portfolio to demonstrate impact of Drinkaware’s partnership approach
- Prepare excellent briefing notes for the CEO, BD&P Director and members of the SMT when meeting with existing partners
What we provide for you:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including 25 days annual leave
- A full programme of training and development opportunities
- An ambitious and motivating working environment
- Health and Wellbeing Grant
- Work with the Information and Advice department to develop highlights and news for stakeholder e-bulletin
- Communicate key messages and programmes (including progress) to your portfolio of clients
- Work closely with BD&P team to update stakeholders and partners where required
- Support the Business Development team in delivering Drinkaware's annual events (including managing invitation list and guest speakers briefing)
Cross Departmental Support:
- Work collaboratively across the organisation (I&A, Innovation and Research) to ensure that Drinkaware's strategic needs are supported by partners.
- Support Drinkaware to deliver integrated campaigns across multiple Drinkaware partners and channels within your portfolio.
- To carry out administrative work generated by your accounts.
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification (Essential)
Key Skills and competencies:
- At least 3 years of coordinating partnerships and stakeholder activity
- Self-starter who can take the initiative and drive work plans to fruition
- Experience of making pitches, presentations and a proven ability to close deals
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Spots opportunities to develop and deepen relationships
- Effective communicator both face to face and in writing
- Tailors responses to different stakeholder groups
- Ability to work evenings, weekends when required
How to apply?
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
We will only consider applicants who send both items.
Closing date for applications is 22nd June 2018 at 23.59.
The Drinkaware Trust is committed to diversity and inclusion and it is essential that the post holder is committed to make a positive contribution to their promotion and implementation.