We're aware that some users are currently experiencing technical problems with this version of the app. We're currently undertaking a substantial rebuild of the app which will address issues such as data loss, this will take several weeks.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience and hope you’ll continue to use and benefit from the app whilst we make these repairs.
Some questions you may have:
Can I still use the app?
There is a version you can use from the app store (v 2.0.2), it won’t address data loss issues but it can still monitor and track your intake on a daily basis How soon will it be until this is properly rectified? We have been told that to rebuild the entire app will be completed by early October.
How will this next version you're developing differ?
We want all users to be able to restore lost data, fix the date issue and be able to sign onto their account from all devices.
We hope that you continue to use app successfully and it remains a vital tool in your journey to tracking and monitoring your alcohol intake.
Thank you for bearing with us and for being understanding, we welcome your feedback about the app’s ongoing functionality, so please don’t hesitate to contact the us via email@example.com
Download from the App Store or Google Play Now!
Get the free Drinkaware app by clicking on one of the buttons above! Android phone users visit Google Play, iPhone phone users visit the App Store.
Some of the many benefits are:
• An easy way to track the units and calories in your drinks
• An extensive database of alcohol brands for accurate tracking and a new search bar feature to help you find your drinks quickly with ease
• Information about the health benefits of cutting down
• Support and motivation with regular and personalised feedback
• *NEW* cost tracking feature – we listened to your feedback and included the option to add the price of your drinks. See how much you’ve saved by cutting back
Reducing your alcohol intake has a number of feel-good benefits. The new practical and easy-to-use app from Drinkaware helps you understand the impact of your drinking, and supports you to change your habits for the better.
Calculate units and calories, review your drinking patterns over time, set your own goals and get support at the times and places where you need it the most.
If you’re trying to make a change for the better, it’s important to acknowledge when you’re doing a good job. The Drinkaware app provides impartial, non-judgmental support and encouragement to help you keep track of your journey with a range of useful features:
- Pinpoint locations where you need extra help; from your local to your own home, we’ll be right there with you
- Set goals tailored to your existing drinking habits
Get rewards for achieving your goals
View your progress in terms of units or calories drunk
- Record and review your drinking over time. How are you doing compared to last week, or last month?
- In the supermarket or at your local? Calculate costs wherever you are - track your drinks and add their exact prices to accurately see how much money you’ve saved by cutting back
No-nonsense, easy interface
- Graphs, charts and other visual aids put the info you want at your fingertips
- Information is presented in real, easy to understand terms. Watch yourself cut down unit by unit, calorie by calorie, pound by pound
- Break information down week by week, day by day, to easily see how far you’ve come
Join the community
- Unlock achievements based on your new, healthier lifestyle
- See how you measure up with other users’ success stories.
Please note: this app does not currently link up with the MyDrinkaware online tool. There are plans to integrate these two tools in the future.