This one-hour interactive session delivers everything your employees need to know about alcohol – from improving the understanding of units and drink strength, to increasing awareness of the impact of alcohol on their health and wellbeing at work. We provide evidence-based impartial advice to empower your team make better choices about their drinking.
Alcohol can affect every aspect of our lives, from long-term health to productivity, safety and wellness at work. Our experienced trainers speak to your staff in a non-judgmental informal way, ensuring high engagement throughout the session. All participants will leave the session with:
- A good understanding of alcohol and its related harm
- A unit measuring cup and calorie calculator wheel – helping them to keep within the recommended Chief Medical Officer's (CMO) low risk drinking guideline
- A workbook with their own notes from the session and details of where to find more information and support if required
What type of businesses can benefit most from the Everything you need to know about alcohol group sessions?
Interactive, engaging and empowering, the group sessions are particularly relevant for:
- Businesses passionate about improving the safety, productivity and overall health and wellbeing of their workforce.
- Companies with the majority of staff based in one or two main locations so we can deliver the training in mass.
- We can deliver up to 4 group sessions per day, with up to 40 people in each group, reaching as many as 160 employees per day.
Our Train the trainer programme allows you to deliver our Everything you need to know session back to your company.
Our specialist trainer will deliver the half day session to your HR/Wellbeing team of up to 15 participants, providing examples of how the key messages should land, ensuring a non-judgmental, engaging delivery which is a key part of the training programme.
On completion of the session, each participant will receive a trainer pack, which will include all the assets they need to successfully deliver the training back to your workforce.