The Drinkaware Trust is a small alcohol-education charity which aims to reduce alcohol-related harm by helping people to make better choices about their drinking. It achieves this by providing evidence-based information, advice and practical resources; raising awareness of alcohol and its harms; and working collaboratively with partners within Government, public sector bodies and the wider health community.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, who works well in a team, and who can prioritise and manage a busy workload under their own steam. If you enjoy all those important tasks such as diary management, planning meetings; taking minutes, following up, organising incoming queries, juggling the office admin, and doing it all with a smile, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Quick learner
- Loves to help others; excellent follow up
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent general office administration
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Generous pension and life assurance scheme; childcare vouchers; and interest-free season ticket loan
- Annual Learning & Wellbeing Grant to support your personal development
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working options (including term time only) will be considered.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed Application Form and your CV, and tell us why you’d like to work for Drinkaware. (Unfortunately, we’ll have to reject applications without a completed Application Form).