Street Crew alcohol vulnerability training
Street Crew alcohol vulnerability training is for dedicated street support teams to ensure customer safety and reduce alcohol vulnerability in the night-time economy.
Included in our Nightlife Crew train the trainer package is how to deliver half-day training for dedicated volunteers working within local communities. Patrolling hotspots within the night-time economy assisting people on getting home safely at the end of the night, offering vulnerable people a safe place, assisting with emergency services and overall promoting a positive environment.
Examples of areas Street Crew can cover are areas outside clubs, taxi ranks and fast-food restaurants.
How will this benefit your community?
- Ensure the safety of your residents, tourists, visitors and students
- Reduce crime and blue light incidences
- Alleviate pressure on the emergency services
- Make sure people have a good time in your community and come back
- Show you’re a responsible council, BID or PCC
- Build a relationship with local businesses
- Improve conditions for residents