About the role
We are looking for a Head of Media and Communications to:
- Build and sustain Drinkaware’s broad reach to all consumer and stakeholder audiences in terms of Information and Advice.
- To lead the media and communications team whose remit spans media, PR, stakeholder engagement, social media and internal communications
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining how you believe your skills match the role to email@example.com. Because of our limited resources we're unable to consider applications that don't include an application form.
Please use the reference Head of Media and Communications in the subject field when sending your application.
The Trust is an independent UK wide, public facing body with the objective of positively changing public behaviour and the national drinking culture to help reduce alcohol misuse and minimise alcohol related harm.
We are here to reduce alcohol related harm by helping people make better choices about their drinking.
We contribute to achieving this vision in three ways, by:
- Providing impartial, evidence based information, advice and practical resources.
- Raising awareness of alcohol and its harms
- Working collaboratively with partners