About the role
The core purpose of this role in line with Drinkaware’s five year strategy, is to:
- Be responsible for the management, optimisation and performance of Drinkaware’s key digital platforms – most notably the Drinkaware website
- Provide editorial oversight for all content that appears through our digital channels, including governance and tone of voice
- Manage organisational SEO and content outreach strategy to help us achieve our individual engagements target
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining how you believe your skills match the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of our limited resources we're unable to consider applications that don't include an application form.
Please use the reference Digital Channel Manager in the subject field when sending your application.
The Trust is an independent UK wide, public facing body with the objective of positively changing public behaviour and the national drinking culture to help reduce alcohol misuse and minimise alcohol related harm.
We are here to reduce alcohol related harm by helping people make better choices about their drinking.
We contribute to achieving this vision in three ways, by:
- Providing impartial, evidence based information, advice and practical resources.
- Raising awareness of alcohol and its harms
- Working collaboratively with partners